Manage project settings
From the settings page you can manage the project settings like members, integrations and secret token.
To add a new member to your project, write his email address and click on Add user. This user has to be registered before. It means that he has already signed up.
Once you have added a new user, you can:
- remove him from the project by clicking unassign button.
- change his role.
They are 4 possible roles for a project member:
- administrator: he has access to all the project data.
- user: he has access to all the project data except project settings (thus cannot manage users). He cannot modify the project description.
- tester: he only has access to the manual execution features
- reader: he can only read the project data but cannot edit them.
We plan to add custom roles in the future to enhance user management.
You can integrate Hiptest with many tools:
Secret token of your project is used when you want to extract data from Hiptest and access your project via API. The Hiptest publisher uses the secret token of your project to extract your tests and generate scripts for test automation frameworks.